Skip to content
- In introduction, make sure that one understands tasks and the complexities of arguments.
- In introduction, use sentences as “Author concludes that…” and “Author uses (blank) as evidence to support”.
- Introduce thesis similar to the following: “However, the author makes numerous assumptions before decision-maker can accept argument”.
- In supporting paragraphs or body of essay, use the effective “Triple F” strategy. That is, give assumptions and discuss evidence in the following sequence: First, Foremost, and Finally (FFF).
- In conclusion, re-state argument and list evidence needed to strengthen argument by author.